The Process of Installing GeoThermal Pool Heaters
How Can We Help You? Contact Us Today
We have a GeoThermal heat pump installation today, and you’re invited to join us for a step-by-step look! You’ll be able to see how we prepare the Westwind Inn, a local condominium complex, for the installation process. Here’s what we do:
1. Clear a path for installation
2. Remove pre-existing pumps
3. Pour a concrete pad
Follow along in the video to see what we do for each step.
4. Place PH90 heating units
5. Make sure there is easy access for units and gates
6. Install aquifer wells to feed heat pumps
7. Dig along a perimeter for underground wiring
Follow along in the video to see what we do for each step. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to reach out to us. We’d be glad to help you.
Stay In The Loop
Don't miss out! Like us on Facebook or subscribe to our RSS Feed on Feed Burner and get our latest posts.