Protecting You and Our Employees from COVID-19: Face Mask Policy
From day one of the pandemic, our priority has been to protect our customers and employees, while continuing to safely provide GeoThermal and traditional air conditioning and pool heating services. Although we have adapted our policies to fit changing official guidelines, our commitment to promoting health and safety has not changed.
We currently ask that our staff and leadership adhere to the following policies, in accordance with current CDC guidelines, for their safety and yours:
Fully vaccinated team members:
- are not required to wear a face mask outdoors
- are not required to wear a face mask at the Symbiont Service Corp. offices or warehouse
- will ask if a customer would like them to wear a face mask, when interacting with the customer at the office or in their home
Team members who are not fully vaccinated:
- are not required to wear a mask outdoors
- are not required to wear a face mask at our offices or warehouse (we have Reme Halo units installed)
- will continue to wear a mask when interacting with a customer at the office or in their home.
We trust each team member to comply with the guidelines that correspond to their personal decision regarding vaccination.
There are many opinions regarding face masks and vaccination. As we believe that to vaccinate or not to vaccinate is a personal matter and choice, we do not require our team members to vaccinate or ask them if they have done so.
The goal of our COVID-19 policies at Symbiont Service is not to pass judgment on anyone’s opinion. Rather, we wish to convey a positive message of respect for our community and our authorities as we move toward the end of the pandemic.
When you choose Symbiont, you are choosing a company that cares!