GeoComfort GeoThermal Heat Pumps
GeoComfort GeoThermal heating and cooling systems are highly efficient, reliable and quiet operating. They are designed provide your family with year-round comfort in an environmentally friendly way. GeoComfort manufactures their systems in the heart of America, placing a high value on integrity and complete customer satisfaction. We are proud to offer sales, installation and service for GeoComfort GeoThermal heat pumps throughout the state of Florida.
Here’s How You Can Benefit from a GeoComfort GeoThermal Heat Pump:
Heating, cooling, and getting some (or all) of your hot water from a GeoThermal heat pump costs less than a traditional HVAC system. Although the installation price of a GeoThermal system is higher than an air-source system, the additional costs will pay for themselves in energy savings.
Live More Comfortably
GeoComfort GeoThermal systems are ridiculously quiet, lower humidity levels, and allow for zoning – so you can control the temperature of the areas you spend the most time in. These systems are compatible with smart thermostats so you have control from anywhere.
Peace of Mind
GeoComfort units do not use any fossil fuels, which improves air quality and removes the potential for harmful gas and oil leaks, carbon monoxide poisoning, and fires. When you go GeoThermal, you can eliminate fossil fuels in your home or building.
Receive One of the Industry’s Best Warranties
Many heating and cooling brands claim they have the most thorough testing. GeoComfort actually does. Each GeoComfort Geothermal System is run and monitored before it arrives at your home. Should there be any trouble with your system, you will be covered by one of the industry’s best warranties.
Learn more about the benefits of GeoThermal home heating and cooling.
Get a 26% Federal Tax Credit on a new GeoThermal Air Conditioning system before it's too late.
Tax credit will decrease on Jan 1, 2023 and expire Jan 1, 2024.
GeoComfort Element Series GeoThermal Heat Pumps
GeoComfort Element Series residential GeoThermal heat pumps are a fit for applications that require ducted, forced air heating and cooling. These energy efficient units can save you up to 70% on heating and cooling costs versus a traditional air conditioner. Plus, GeoComfort systems also come standard with hot water assist for 25% – 40% cost savings on hot water annually!
Element Series Features
- Available sizes: 0.5 to 6 tons
- Efficiencies: Up to 28.3 EER / 4.3 COP
- Compact design to fit in small spaces
- Hot water assist – saves you up to 40% annually on hot water!
- UL GREENGUARD Gold certified cabinet insulation
- Single- and two-stage compressor options
- Variable-speed fan standard on VT and optional on VS
Small in Size, Big in Comfort
GeoComfort Element Series Geothermal systems are expertly designed to be technologically advanced, exceptionally efficient, and smaller than the alternatives. The Compact Vertical Packaged (VS/VT) and Compact Horizontal Packaged (ZS/ZT) models fit well in small spaces. These models are ideal HVAC systems for small to large homes, net zero homes, outbuildings, and more.
Symbiont Service Corp, Florida’s Top GeoThermal Expert and GeoComfort Authorized Dealer
- We sell and install GeoComfort GeoThermal heating and cooling systems throughout the entire state of Florida!
- Symbiont was, and continues to be, both a pioneer in the GeoThermal industry and a leader in innovation in Florida since 1983.
- The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association and the GeoThermal Heat Pump Consortium include Symbiont Service Corp in their listings of qualified installers.
- We specialize in residential and commercial pool heaters and air conditioning systems.
- We are state licensed for electrical installations and service. With Symbiont Service Corp, there is no need to subcontract your electrical requirements for air conditioning or pool heating.
- “One Company, One Call, Complete Comfort!” This means that we will not only install your GeoThermal system, but we’ll be there to service and maintain your unit, too.
You don’t have to take our word for it! Read real reviews from our many satisfied customers.