SYMBIONT SERVICE CORP. IS ALWAYS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
- Planned Maintenance Technician
Profitably perform service and maintenance calls as dispatched, properly maintain your assigned service vehicle, attend company required meetings, take continuing education classes, assist in other departments as needed, use available communication systems with customers, dispatcher, manager and owner and when possible sell our products and services.
Will train the right candidate, and provide you with an exceptional benefits package (after 90 days) including:
- 7 Paid Holidays (after 30 days)
- Profit Sharing (per our company distribution program)
- 100% Company-paid Health PPO and Vision Care (Dental PPO optional)
- $50,000.00 Company-paid Life Insurance policy
- $25,000.00 Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment policy
- Company-paid Continuing Education (at your Dept. Managers’ discretion)
- Company-paid YMCA Membership
- Company-paid Community Service (5 hours/year)
- 401K Retirement Program with 4% Company Match
Please call Symbiont Service Corp at 941-474-9306 to discuss our Career Opportunities.
Symbiont Service is a drug free workplace and a growing company that offers many benefits, including: paid health insurance, paid holidays, company vehicle, and profit sharing.
Ways to Apply
- Apply Online
- Download PDF Application
PDF Application Instructions: For best results, please open the application in Adobe Reader (Don’t have Adobe Reader? Click here to download.). Please email the filled out PDF form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or print and mail it to the address below.
- Apply in Person
Symbiont Service Corp
4372 North Access Road
Englewood, FL 34224
800.881.4328 Toll Free