GeoThermal Pool Heating and Cooling
Are Your Pool Heating Costs Too High?
Save up to 90% on pool heating –
Go GeoThermal with Symbiont!
A condominium’s annual pool heating bill
BEFORE & AFTER
we installed SYMBIONT GeoThermal system
You Don’t Have to Feel Like This Using Your Pool:
GeoThermal with Symbiont: Fast Facts
- Eco-friendly, green technology with no gas bills
- Reduces your carbon footprint without sacrificing performance
- Unaffected by air temperature
- Our GeoThermal solution substantially outperforms solar heating systems and air source heat pumps.
- Serving the Whole State of Florida
- 1100+ GeoThermal systems installed
- Free Detailed Estimate
- Free 2-year maintenance plan
- AND next Summer, you’ll be able to COOL your POOL too!
About the SYMBIONT GeoThermal Pool / Spa Heater
The SYMBIONT™ is designed to provide high performance operation on private and public pools and spas.
Like gas, the SYMBIONT™ is totally unaffected by outdoor weather conditions.
The SYMBIONT™ is competitively priced with both solar heating systems and air source heat pumps. The operating costs are substantially less than any air source available. When cost of operation and dependability are considered the SYMBIONT™ has no equal.
When the pool pump is running, and on demand of the thermostat, the SYMBIONT™ pool heater and source water pump are energized to heat the pool.
Like any heat pump, the SYMBIONT™ uses a refrigerant vapor compression cycle to extract free heat from one place (the heat source, either a well, a lake, or canal) and deliver it to another (the pool or spa). All you pay for is the electricity used by the compressor and pumps.
Features (Titanium Model)
- Modular Design with Easy Piping and Wiring Access
- Painted Aluminum Cabinets with Raised-Base Aluminum Chassis
- Insulated for Quiet Operation
- High Efficiency Scroll Compressor with Inherent Motor-Protector
- Titanium Tube-Fiberglass Shell Condenser and Evaporator Heat Exchangers
- Refrigerant Liquid Receiver and Filter/Drier
- Refrigerant Sight-Glass with Moisture Indicator
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- High and Low Pressure Switches
- Time Delay Compressor Protectors
- Electronic Digital Pool/Spa Thermostat
- Factory Installed Reverse-Cycle Summer Pool Cooling
- ARL or ETL Listed/Approved
We are state licensed for electrical installations and service. We specialize in Commercial and Residential pool heaters. With Symbiont Service Corp, there is no need to subcontract your electrical requirements for pool heating or air conditioning any more.