WaterFurnace GeoThermal Heat Pumps
WaterFurnace manufactures some of the most efficient GeoThermal heating and cooling systems on the planet. Since its beginnings in 1983, the WaterFurnace name has become synonymous with GeoThermal and water-source heat pump technology, with systems installed in all 50 states and around the world. Symbiont Service Corp sells, installs and services WaterFurnace systems throughout the state Florida.
WaterFurnace GeoThermal Heat Pump Benefits
GeoThermal technology harnesses the energy stored beneath the Earth’s surface, using it to heat and cool your home or building. Thus, GeoThermal air conditioning systems are more efficient and longer lasting than other types of heating and cooling equipment on the market. In fact, you can save up to 70% on energy costs with GeoThermal! Read More about GeoThermal technology.
You’ll find GeoThermal systems in more than 1 millions households across the US and Canada. It is also an excellent choice for commercial properties. Even WaterFurnace’s 110,000 sq ft headquarters is heated and cooled with GeoThermal! Whether you’re considering going GeoThermal for your own home or an entire office building, the same cost and environmental benefits remain.
WaterFurnace units can deliver more than five units of energy for every one unit of electrical energy used.
No noisy outdoor units! Plus, WaterFurnace has taken steps to make their variable capacity units even quieter.
Variable capacity units provide stable temperatures throughout your home to help eliminate hot and cold spots.
Because of the GeoThermal heat pump’s extraordinary efficiency, many homeowners see a return on investment of 10-20% over the life of the system.
Installing a single GeoThermal heat pump is the environmental equivalent of planting 750 trees or removing two cars from the road.
One compact WaterFurnace unit provides heating, central air conditioning, and supplemental domestic hot water for your entire home.
Because natural gas, propane, or oil isn’t required to operate a WaterFurnace system, there’s no combustion, flames, or fumes and no chance of carbon monoxide poisoning.
GeoThermal units have an average equipment life of 25 years while the underground loop system has a rated material life of more than 100 years.
MERV 11 filters come standard with WaterFurnace GeoThermal systems. Also, the unit circulates the air more often for enhanced filtration.
WaterFurnace systems don’t require conspicuous and unsightly wall-mounted equipment or outdoor units.
Get a 30% Federal Tax Credit on a New GeoThermal Air Conditioning System.
Under the Inflation Reduction Act in August 2022, the GeoThermal tax credits have been extended through December 31, 2034. The 30% tax credit will reduce to 26% in 2033, then to 22% in 2034, before it expires altogether. Act soon to save the most on your GeoThermal installation!
Get a Free Quote on a WaterFurnace GeoThermal Heat Pump:
941.474.9306 (FL West Coast)
954.840.8735 (FL East Coast)
800.881.4328 (Toll Free)
The WaterFurnace 7 Series
700A11: The World’s Most Efficient Heat Pump
The 700A11 uses variable capacity technology to provide comfort unlike any system you’ve ever experienced. While other conditioning systems run at one or two capacities (high and low), the 700A11 scales compressor output and airflow to exactly the level needed for any heating or cooling situation.
Every 7 Series unit is computer run-tested to ensure flawless performance at start-up. In the unlikely event it needs to be serviced, your unit is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry.
- Variable Speed for Ultimate Comfort: Industry’s largest range of capacities (20%-130% with SuperBoost), providing precise comfort with unmatched humidity control.
- The Best Efficiency Rating: Only unit to surpass both the 43.5 EER and 5.1 COP efficiency barriers – 40% higher than current two-stage GeoThermal heat pumps.
- Built for Efficiency & Quality: ENERGY STAR rated and engineered in the industry’s only in-house EPA/ENERGY STAR Recognized Laboratory.
- Energy Monitoring: Gain insights by reviewing monthly, weekly, or daily analysis of your unit’s energy usage from your thermostat. No estimates — actual data.
- Hot Water Assist: With an optional hot water assist, the 7 Series preheats your water and delivers it to your water heater.
- 10 year warranty: 7 Series units come standard with a 10-year warranty on all parts and a 5-year labor allowance for covered repairs.
Comfortable from Anywhere
Add a Symphony Web-Enabled Home Control Platform to Your 7 Series Heat Pump
Imagine a platform that can provide detailed feedback of your system in real-time and the tools to control it all from any web-enabled smart phone, tablet, or computer.
Receive alerts and service reminders via email, text message, and in-app notifications — for you and your contractor.
Symphony is a Wi-Fi based comfort platform that’s unsurpassed in its ease of use, feature set and the level of information it provides. Symphony marries the Aurora controls of a WaterFurnace GeoThermal system with WaterFurnace’s WebLink router, giving you access to the comfort system from practically anywhere.
Symbiont Service Corp, Florida’s Top GeoThermal Expert and WaterFurnace Authorized Dealer
- We sell and install Waterfurnace GeoThermal heating and cooling systems throughout the entire state of Florida!
- Symbiont was, and continues to be, both a pioneer in the GeoThermal industry and a leader in innovation in Florida since 1983.
- The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association and the GeoThermal Heat Pump Consortium include Symbiont Service Corp in their listings of qualified installers.
- We specialize in residential and commercial pool heaters and air conditioning systems.
- We are state licensed for electrical installations and service. With Symbiont Service Corp, there is no need to subcontract your electrical requirements for air conditioning or pool heating.
- “One Company, One Call, Complete Comfort!” This means that we will not only install your GeoThermal system, but we’ll be there to service and maintain your unit, too.
- You don’t have to take our word for it. Read real reviews from our many satisfied customers.