Pool Automation Control Systems
Control Your Pool Equipment from Anywhere
Imagine you’re out to dinner with your family and decide you want to jump into your spa when you get home. Normally, you would go home, walk out to your pool equipment in the dark, and isolate the spa and turn on the heater. Then, you’d wait (sometimes up to 2 hours!) before the water is hot enough for you to jump in.
With pool automation, the above scenario is a thing of the past. You can now isolate your spa and turn the heater on from anywhere in the world. So, when you get home your spa is ready to go!
Types of Pool Automation
There are many levels of pool automation. It’s important to understand what is available in different automation packages and their capabilities. Then, you just need to determine what features are important to you.
Here Are Some Examples of the Types of Controls We Can Install:
- Simple timer
- Automation with wireless or wired controller
- Automation with smartphone or any smart device to control system
- Automation that can be controlled by voice activated automation (Siri)
- Automation with Salt Chlorine Generator
Pool Automation Systems Can Offer Some of the Following Features:
- Monitor and add chlorine and lower pH.
- Control colored lights.
- Control heater, solar and heat and cool heat pumps.
- Control variable speed pumps.
- Control landscape lights.
- Isolate the attached spa and turn the heater on.
- Control spa jets.
- Control air blower.
- Control any electrical device.
- Monitor and control heater only.
- Turn water features on and off.
- Control bottom cleaners.
- Create schedules for pool lights, pump, heater, etc.
- See history of pool temperature.
- Control system from anywhere you have phone connection.
- Allow the service team at Symbiont Service Corp to troubleshoot system remotely.
What Type of Pool Automation System Do You Need?
We realize that the options can seem endless when it comes to choosing a pool automation system for your home. Thankfully, the pool experts at Symbiont Service are here to help! We recommend starting with a free pool equipment consultation. Our friendly, experienced and knowledgeable team members will answer your questions, evaluate your existing pool equipment and consult you on your best options.
We Install and Service Pentair and AquaCal Automation Systems.
Pentair Pool Automation Brochures
Until 3/31/2021: Get $50 Off PoolSync Wifi Controller Installation
Trust All Your Pool Equipment Needs to Symbiont
We offer a comprehensive line of cost-effective, energy efficient pool and spa heaters, variable speed pool pumps, salt systems, pool filtration systems and more at competitive prices. Our tagline, “One Company, One Call, Complete Comfort!”, means that you can count on us to take care of all your pool equipment needs — from consultation, to installation, to service and maintenance. One call to Symbiont Service Corp, and you can start enjoying the benefits of pool ownership without the stress.
Get a Free Quote on a Pool Automation System
Call Now: 941.474.9306 OR 800.881.4328 (Toll Free)
Located in Englewood, we sell, install and service Pool Automation Systems in Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, and Lee counties. This includes the following communities:
- Cape Coral
- Captiva Island
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Grove City
- North Port
- Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda
- Rotonda West
- South Gulf Cove
- St. Petersburg