How To Heat Your Pool With Geothermal Energy
GeoThermal is the most energy-efficient way to heat and cool a home, office or swimming pool. GeoThermal also conserves natural resources and doesn’t involve the use of fossil fuels. How to heat your pool with GeoThermal energy is something our clients ask the Symbiont Service Corp GeoThermal experts about all the time.
Do you want a way to heat, and cool, a personal or commercial swimming pool? GeoThermal is an ideal resource and way to heat the pool and it also brings many benefits above using gas, electric or even solar pool heating units.
How does GeoThermal pool heating and energy work?
- The temperature beneath the earth remains stable — day in and day out, year after year. GeoThermal energy draws on the core temperature beneath the earth to heat and cool the pool. The GeoThermal unit uses a heat pump to draw the heat from the earth and heat the water.
- The GeoThermal unit utilizes electricity to transfer the heat from beneath the earth to the GeoThermal unit that is heating and cooling the swimming pool.
- Note: The water you’re swimming in and the water drawn from the earth, never mingle.
Here are some of the benefits and advantages of using GeoThermal energy for the swimming pool water.
- You save money! When you heat with GeoThermal energy you can save between 70-90% from the costs of having used gas to heat the water! That is significant. The GeoThermal heating system for the pool heater has a longer life than other heaters and that will help offset the cost of heating the pool water.
- A GeoThermal system can last up to two decades. Other pool water heating units may last only five to ten years.
- The underground water temperature in Englewood, Florida and surrounding Florida areas remains a constant 75 degrees. This means the GeoThermal pump won’t have to expend a lot of energy to heat the water and it can easily intensify the heat of the water underground to heat the water in the pool.
- A GeoThermal system can work with a hot tub or spa as well and heats the water more efficiently.
- A heat pump and the GeoThermal unit can cool the water as well as heat it. That is an amazing benefit for those days when the temperature outside would make swimming in a heated pool uncomfortable. A heat pump has a “reverse” valve to cool the water in a swimming pool when necessary. Using GeoThermal cooling is an energy efficient way to lower the water temperature and it also reduces the amount of water lost through evaporation.
- Symbiont Service Corp is one of the oldest names in GeoThermal pool heating and cooling. If you have an aquatic facility, community pool or a backyard pool you want to use all year with a minimal environmental impact, contact us and we’ll be happy to introduce to more benefits of GeoThermal systems.
Symbiont Service Corp. serves Englewood, Florida and the surrounding areas. Visit our website to see our special offers and get started today!