The Benefits Of GeoThermal Energy
At Symbiont Service Corp we certainly understand the benefits of GeoThermal Energy and we get asked by potential customers all of the time to explain the benefits so they can make an informed decision on heating and cooling for their swimming pool water. Geothermal systems are considered to be the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly heat pumps on the market today. Geothermal technology also provides years of reliable safe comfort.
The benefits of geothermal energy include:
- Quiet operation. There are no noisy units that will disturb the enjoyment you take out of your outside environment. Your neighbors will thank you!
- Geothermal is more efficient than ordinary heating and air conditioning units because the systems deliver more energy than they use.
- A geothermal system will offer a more precise distribution of cooled or heated air, year round. You will not have to deal with hot spots and cold spots and this is important for both pool owners and homeowners in Florida.
- Geothermal technology is more reliable than most air conditioning units and heat pumps. Geothermal typically require less maintenance than other heating and cooling units.
- Environmentally friendly systems. The Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency note that geothermal is the most “environmentally-friendly way to heat and cool your home” or your swimming pool or both! Geothermal systems don’t emit carbon dioxide or other greenhouse gases that are considered contributors to environmental air pollution.
If you’re in the process of a swimming pool upgrade or renovation and want to install a system that can both heat and cool your swimming pool water, give our geothermal system installation professionals a call for more information.